Dev-C++ IDE uses the Mingw port of GCC as its compiler. It creates native Win32 executables, either console or GUI. Dev-C++ can also be used in combination with Cygwin
- Support GCC-based compilers
- Integrated debugging (using GDB)
- Support for multiple languages (localization)
- Class Browser
- Code Completion
- Debug variable Browser
- Project Manager
- Customizable syntax highlighting editor
- Quickly create Windows, console, static libraries and DLLs
- Support of templates for creating your own project types
- Makefile creation
- Edit and compile Resource files
- Tool Manager
- Print support
- Find and replace facilities
- Package manager, for easy installation of add-on libraries
- CVS Support
- To-Do List
- CPU Window
- Windows 95 or higher.
- 32 MB of RAM.
- The executables compiled by Dev-C++ will need MSVCRT.DLL (comes with Windows 95 OSR 2 or higher).
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]DOWNLOAD NOW