Memorandais intended for the people, whose daily work is shared between a few different projects. This tool assists you to manage your projects, irrespective of their nature. It aims to solve the following needs:
- A centralized area where you can view current projects, browse and edit them, add new and remove out-of-date projects.
- Edit and browse the project documentation. As almost all projects are processes in a time-frame, Memoranda assumes that the time-based diaries would be a better form of organizing the project-related documents, rather than folders and files.
- Create and edit “to-do” checklists. It allows to set the time bounds for every task in checklist, mark a task’s progress and see what is already done and on what you should pay your attention today.
- Access project-related resources (such as external files and web-pages) within a workplace. Collect shortcuts to resources from various locations (local files as well as internet resources) and define an application for opening an each resource type.
- Schedule the events and get the notifications as they occur.
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]DOWNLOAD NOW